FrameLink’s Frequently Asked Questions
No. FrameLink was created from the ground-up to be easily adaptable to change. As soon as any change is done in the desktop (Mac, Windows or other) FrameLink is automatically available to be used in your IOS or Android devices.
You no not need to go to App store or Google Play to update your FrameLink Mobile App after a design update. All you need is to create a bookmark to FrameLink site (after START NOW) and you are ready to support all design updates without any change in all your mobile devices.
FrameLink is a mobile Internet-enabled app that are accessible via the mobile device's web browser.
A FrameLink User is someone who can sign in into a FrameLink application with a user name (normally an email) and password.
FrameLink Users have a set of defined permissions eventually full permissions giving them access to all data and all services.
We call Framelink External Users to users without a FrameLink sign in, that can interact directly with FrameLink content through FrameLink Public Forms (usable in Public Sites or Email emissions)
Yes you can. You can define what each one of your team members (application users) can see or can do.
What users can see - for each user:
- You can select which modules are visible.
- You can select which tables are visible within the visible modules
What users can do - for each user:
- You can define read/write/delete permissions
- You can define if user is a designer (designers can change the app)
- You can define if user can create other users and manage user permissions (application owner).
Check define premissions to know exactly how to do it.
FrameLink is a business integrator. FrameLink users simply use FrameLink interface to execute services without any concern about the service FrameLink is using behind the scenes.
Services are available or disappear depending on the context.
- if you have an email in current screen or related to the current screen, FrameLink will let you communicate with those emails using any number of email templates.
- if you have a phone number in current screen or related to the current screen FrameLink will let you communicate with those phone numbers using any number of SMS templates.
Please check send Emails & SMS to know more.
- If you need to collect information from your site (Wix, Weebly, SquareSpace or custom built) we can integrate a FrameLink Public Form that collects information directly into a FrameLink table while sending any number of automatic notifications you may need. Further form customization is done in FrameLink without any need to edit your site again.
- If you need to collect information from people you have access by email (external users) you can use FrameLink Public Forms to collect that information directly into FrameLink tables.
You can create your app from scratch or use an existing template,
- Check our guides to create an app from scratch or set up a meeting with us.
- You can use one of our existing templates - Please contact us, with the information of your business area.