FrameLink’s Frequently Asked Questions
A FrameLink User is someone who can sign in into a FrameLink application with a user name (normally an email) and password.
FrameLink Users have a set of defined permissions eventually full permissions giving them access to all data and all services.
We call Framelink External Users to users without a FrameLink sign in, that can interact directly with FrameLink content through FrameLink Public Forms (usable in Public Sites or Email emissions)
FrameLink is a business integrator. FrameLink users simply use FrameLink interface to execute services without any concern about the service FrameLink is using behind the scenes.
Services are available or disappear depending on the context.
- if you have an email in current screen or related to the current screen, FrameLink will let you communicate with those emails using any number of email templates.
- if you have a phone number in current screen or related to the current screen FrameLink will let you communicate with those phone numbers using any number of SMS templates.
Please check send Emails & SMS to know more.
- If you need to collect information from your site (Wix, Weebly, SquareSpace or custom built) we can integrate a FrameLink Public Form that collects information directly into a FrameLink table while sending any number of automatic notifications you may need. Further form customization is done in FrameLink without any need to edit your site again.
- If you need to collect information from people you have access by email (external users) you can use FrameLink Public Forms to collect that information directly into FrameLink tables.
Yes. We have ready to use templates that can be used as a starting point for your app.
- Incubation Center management
- Association Management
- School Management
- Tourism Activities Planning
- Quality Management System
- Veterinary office
- Lawyer's office
Please contact us to schedule a presentation of any of these templates.
If the app you need is not in this list we will be more than glad to create a template for your business. Give us the best date & time to schedule a meeting with us.
You can create your app from scratch or use an existing template,
- Check our guides to create an app from scratch or set up a meeting with us.
- You can use one of our existing templates - Please contact us, with the information of your business area.
Yes you can. You can define what each one of your team members (application users) can see or can do.
What users can see - for each user:
- You can select which modules are visible.
- You can select which tables are visible within the visible modules
What users can do - for each user:
- You can define read/write/delete permissions
- You can define if user is a designer (designers can change the app)
- You can define if user can create other users and manage user permissions (application owner).
Check define premissions to know exactly how to do it.