FrameLink’s Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can. On the left side of any dashboard you have a pulldown with all FrameLink applications that you can access.
You can be the owner of one or several applications and be a user of applications created by others that granted you access.
FrameLink vision supports a network of different teams working together on unique projects from any location. You are one click away of the projects you work with. Check FrameLink overview to know more about our vision.
Yes you can. You can define what each one of your team members (application users) can see or can do.
What users can see - for each user:
- You can select which modules are visible.
- You can select which tables are visible within the visible modules
What users can do - for each user:
- You can define read/write/delete permissions
- You can define if user is a designer (designers can change the app)
- You can define if user can create other users and manage user permissions (application owner).
Check define premissions to know exactly how to do it.