FrameLink’s Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can. You can define what each one of your team members (application users) can see or can do.
What users can see - for each user:
- You can select which modules are visible.
- You can select which tables are visible within the visible modules
What users can do - for each user:
- You can define read/write/delete permissions
- You can define if user is a designer (designers can change the app)
- You can define if user can create other users and manage user permissions (application owner).
Check define premissions to know exactly how to do it.